My client, a leader in open-pit coal mining, is looking for a Engineering Superintendent.
- Nationally recognised Engineering qualification (N4 Equivalent)
- Valid Trade Test in a Mechanical Field(e.g. Fitting & Diesel Mechanic)
- 10 years post Trade test experience of which 3 years
- Should be at Foreman and Senior Foreman level
- Extensive knowledge of Maintenance Management with
- Condition monitoring knowledge and experience
- Good Knowledge and experience of MS Office and SAP
- Provincial (Code 08/ EB) license
- Must be result and goal driven with well developed
- Interpersonal skills
My client requires the services of a hardworking, conscientious individual to lead and manage a subdivision within the Earth Moving Equipment section, to ensure that maintenance teams deliver against structured maintenance plans, thus improving reliability and availability of equipment. Your role will be to achieve set targets whilst complying with safety legislation and labour and cost budgeting requirements.
- The successful candidate must be able to obtain a certificate of medical fitness
- The appointment will be made in line with company’s transformation commitments
- Assessment may be of the methods utilized to determine the successful candidate
Forward CV to email@example.com and type the job title you applying for in the subject line!