My client, a leader in open-pit coal mining, is looking for a Technical Planning Superintendent.
- Degree or National Diploma in Mining, Survey or Geology
- Five (5) years of relevant experience in an Opencast and mining environment of which two years should be at Supervisory level
- Dragline and Extraction scheduling experience is essential
- Three (3) years short term mine planning and modelling experience
- Advanced MS Office and Planning software i.e. Microstation experience is essential
- A Blasting certificate will be an added advantage
- Must be a self driven person with a passion for detail accuracy and meticulous work outputs
- Provincial (Code 08 /EB) licence
My client requires the services of a hardworking, conscientious individual with skills, knowledge and extensive working experience in an opencast mining environment. You will be responsible for developing, executing and recording of short term mining plans and equipment schedules.
- The successful candidate must be able to obtain a certificate of medical fitness
- The appointment will be made in line with company’s transformation commitments
- Assessment may be of the methods utilized to determine the successful candidate
Forward CV to email@example.com and type the job title you applying for in the subject line!