My client, an International company based in Stellenbosch, is seeking a Support Engineer. My client is the global leader in provider of multi-market commodity and enterprise risk management software solutions. Headquartered in United States, they have offices in 10 locations around the world. Their mission is to provide the most advanced software systems, tools and models to help clients profitably trade, manage risk, move and store commodities.
- Computer Science degree or equivalent thereof
- Highly skilled in MS SQL Server and SQL
- Citrix and Delphi knowledge would be advantageous
- Communication – fluent in English – Speak, read and write
- Database administration
- Good relational database understanding
- Task List Management
- Minor development of system (SQL)
- Investigation and Problem Solving of system faults
- Client Relations – manage fault finding, queries of clients and assist with Training
- Monitoring of data feed services (SDDS)
- Debugging of objects within the system
- Provide support as per extended service agreements
- Assisting with the QA cycles
- Assist with installations of new clients
Negotiable, based on educational background and experience.
Please include a copy of your Matric and Tertiary Qualifications.
Forward CV to email@example.com and type the job title you applying for in the subject line!