My client is the global leader in provider of multi-market commodity and enterprise risk management software solutions. Headquartered in United States, they have offices in 10 locations around the world. Their mission is to provide the most advanced software systems, tools and models to help clients profitably trade, manage risk, move and store commodities.
- Diploma in Computer science
- 1-3 years relevant experience
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Create, review and author test scripts and Quality Assurance documents.
- Automate test cases.
- Perform unit and system tests.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills with a good eye for detail.
Negotiable, based on educational background and experience.
Please include a copy of your Matric and Tertiary Qualifications.
Forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and type the job title you applying for in the subject line!