My client in Brackenfell Cape Town, a wholesale distributor of premium products that improve air quality in buildings, is looking for a Dealer Representative to recruit and manage the company’s dealers and resellers with the aim of developing and implementing a sales plan, increase base sales, increase dealer loyalty, grow the dealer network, implement customer service strategies and assist with product range development.
Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Must be willing to travel frequently to dealers and reseller appointments within designated areas
- Must be willing to work overtime and sometimes over weekends
- Willingness to constructively work in a team of professionals
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas
- Strong face to face selling skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Minimum 2 years selling experience
- Good state of health
- Unendorsed Code 8 driver’s license and good driving record with own vehicle
- Matriculation certificate and preferably a tertiary level of education
- Have and demonstrate the requisite technical selling skills, technical product knowledge and understanding of pricing required to function effectively in this position and to work with the Sales Marketing Manager to improve shortcomings in this regard.
- Collect intelligence on competitor’s products and activities in-store and report to Dealer Sales Manager thereon.
- Develop a sales plan for the allocated area of responsibility which details the activities that the incumbent will perform in order to meet or exceed the agreed sales targets.
- Maximize all opportunities to increase sales and the company’s market share.
- Assist in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
- Work within the marketing and support teams for the achievement of service goals, customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
- Maintain accurate records of all Dealer sales and other activities and render such reports as may be required from time to time.
Basic Salary of R8500, a lucrative commission structure and a monthly incentive based on target performance. The company also provides a cellular phone and covers travel cost per business kilometre travelled.
Please include a copy of your Matric and Tertiary Qualifications.
Forward CV to email@example.com and type the job title you applying for in the subject line!