Reporting Accountant (OP109)
My client is a South African owned and controlled coal mining and exploration group who successfully provide coal to local companies and to the export markets. They are currently seeking a Reporting Accountant to join their team at their office at Melrose Arch in Johannesburg!
- Qualified Chartered Accountant
- Must have completed 3 year Articles
- Must have experience in accounting reporting
- Maintain the reporting system for the Group in consultation with Financial Contr
- Maintain the reporting system for the Group in consultation with the Financial Cont
- Ensure Company compliance to statutory and stock exchange reporting requir
- Provide ad-hoc reports when required
- Compile Executive Committee, Operations Committee and Board Reports
- Assist with management accounting and any other duties of the finance department
Skills & Knowledge:
- Developed inter personal skills, and especially in dealing with inputs
- A passion for detail and accuracy
- Demonstrable report writing with meticulous attention to detail.
- Professional, excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Professional (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, etc.)
- Full IFRS compliance.
- Demonstrable success in statutory and management reporting
- Demonstrable and working understanding of:
- Audit principles
- Statutory reporting
- Stock exchange reporting requirements
Forward CV to email@example.com and type the job title you applying for in the subject line!